Discover Zimbabwe and Tanzania 2020
Blaxit and The Sista Shanice Show take you on a journey to Zimbabwe and Tanzania to discover the many wonders and beautiful sites that Africa has to offer. We discuss elements of previous tours, magical moments and the one that’s coming this year.
So Blaxit Family, Come and enjoy Zimbabwe for a spectacular, fantastic bombastic holiday experience. We fly out on the 22nd Sept 2020 return on the 6th October 2020. We visit five different cities, Harare, Masvinga, Bulawayo, Hwange and Mosi-oa-Tunya otherwise known as Victoria falls,
- Experience a safari to spot the big 5, - Walk where our ancestors walked, Visit the Great Kingdom of Zimbabwe, one of the Wonders of the World
- Experience a sun-set Cruise at along the Zambezi River
- Feed the elephants
- Walk with the lions
- Zip wire over the Mosi-oa-Tunya
- There’s much much more and its fun, fun, fun,
Join our great Africa Return as we visit the beautiful breath-taking Tanzania for a fun filled holiday. We fly out on the 22nd October 2020 and return on the 5th November 2020. Its an action packed trip, we travel extensively and visit the regions of Kilimanjaro, Arusha, Bagamoya, Kilwa, Dar Es Saalam and the island of Zanzibar
We learn about Tanzania’s rich cultural history and heritage, experience the wonderful wildlife, luscious mountain slopes, waterfalls and views of two of the wonders of the world.
- We visit the Ngorongoro Crater one the largest intact caldera in the world
- Marvel at the architectural brilliance of our ancestors
- Visit important historical sites, tour the ruins of African palaces and mansions in Kilwa and Dar Es Salaam as we learn so much about its incredible history
- Relax on some of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the water sports
- All under the heat of the wonderful African sun but most importantly, in the company of our beautiful African brothers and sisters.
Mama Africa awaits the return of her children so we can experience her hidden beauty and wonders for ourself.
You can find out more about this trip via the Blaxit website and via Starlight Global
For bookings and information contact
https://www.starlightglobal.co.uk/ and remember to mention Blaxit
You can link Sista Shanice on
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/user/streetnewstv
Galaxy Radio (Wed 10am-1pm GMT) http://galaxyafiwe.com/listen-live-here/