- General Videos
- Travel & Events
- News & Politics
- Kmtyw Combat Sciences
- Ɔbenfo Ọbádélé Kambon Videos
- Ɔbenfoɔ Kamau Kambon: Afrikan Liberation Philosophy
- Science, Tech, Engineering and Math
- Living Off Grid
- Yoruba Language Learning
- Live Videos
Some Important Updates About U.S. Economy
Some important updates about U.S. economy:
1. SVB Bank collapse marks the 2nd largest bank failure in U.S. history
2. Total U.S. credit card debt set to cross $1 trillion with interest rates at a record 25%
3. Interest rates are rising at their fastest pace in history
4. Mortgage demand at a 30-year low with home prices falling at their fastest since 2011
5. Average new car payment is now above $800/mo
6. Total U.S. mortgage debt now double peak of 2006
7. 36% of Americans have more credit card debt than saving
8. Average American spending a record 46% of their income on house payments
9. U.S. government debt on track to hit $50 trillion in 10 years
10. Interest on U.S. debt expected to hit $1 trillion by 2033
11. inflation has been above 5% for 21 straight months.
$220 Billion bank Silicon Valley collapsed last week. This created massive fear and panic in entire U.S. financial system.
SVB stock price dropped from 760 to 35. the U.S. Federal (FDIC) took over looking for a buyer to sell the bank to.
Cryptocurrency, on the other hand, has experienced a 50% increase in the last 3 months.
But they want you to believe your money’s safest in their hands/vaults!
it’s time you realize there are other ways to protect your savings and investments. Join the Cryptowoke Financial Sustainability Movement and learn how: cryptowokemovement.com
#cryptowoke #getcryptowokeorstaybroke #FractionalLendingSystemfraud